Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome!

Hello! I'm Sierra Schumann. I'm a mother of 3 wonderful children of whom keep me VERY busy. I'm originally from Salt Lake City, Utah and we moved to Denver, Colorado in 2007. I graduated from culinary school in 2009 with an Associates Degree in Baking and Pastries. I LOVE to decorate cakes, but I also love to cook and, more importantly, I love saving time and money. This is why I have decided to become a consultant for Shelf Reliance.

I was introduced to Thrive in October of 2012 and I immediately knew that I wanted my home food storage to be mostly Thrive. I was so impressed with how wonderful everything tasted. I didn't know what to expect, but I never expected the food to taste so good and my family to LOVE it. I am so excited to embark on this road. I am desirous to have a home food storage to sustain the lives of my family in a time of crisis and I want to help those who feel the same way.

I will be posting recipes here on my blog so check back regularly. And be sure to check out the Thrive store through my website. If you are interested in hosting a party and/or becoming a consultant, or just signing up to receive Thrive foods please contact me through the website.

Thank you for starting this journey with me.